Tuesday 29 July 2008

This is Marilyn



This is Marilyn, she is my very first Dolly, she has been made for the Paper Paradise challenge being run by Sam on Lots to Do.

Over the last few weeks, several of the girls on the forum have bought lots of stamps from Paper Paradise via the lovely Sam.

As a thank you Paper Paradise gave us a few of these lovely dolly sets for us to have a go at and see what we could make.

Thanks to Sam and all at Paper Paradise for the chance to have a go at something new. You can contact Paper Paradise at : http://www.paperparadise.co.uk/

I will miss Marilyn when she is swapped, so I hope who ever gets her, likes her.

7 comments:

crafty creations said...

She's gorgeous - if I get her I'll look after her :):)

Ang C said...

she is fab

sam21ski said...

Marylin is lovely Angie and I am sure she will be going to a good home xxxx

Claireabelle said...

She is brilliant Angie, boo boo be doo!!
xx

mommabear said...

She is fab Angie

Mags said...

she is lovley

carian said...

what a delightful dolly, she's fab. xx